Positioned overlooking the Pacific Ocean, WIN Stadium is where the Wellington Phoenix will play their home games for the 2020/21 season. WIN Stadium was established in 1911, and with addition of the Western Grandstand in 2012 it now has a capacity of 23,000. It is best known as the home stadium for the NSW Rugby League team, the St George Illawarra Dragons.
- Three grandstands provide panoramic views of all games, and the Western Grandstand offers unbeatable ocean views.
- 13,000 seats, with a capacity of 23,000.
- Retail food and beverage outlets.
- 21 appointed corporate suites.
- Four change rooms, First Aid room, referees room and merchandise areas.
- StrathAyr playing surface provides the Stadium with a year-round surface capable of handling back-to-back sporting events.
- Adjacent training ground for training and pre match warm up purposes.
- Broadcast quality arena lighting.
The main entrances (Gates A, B and C) of WIN Stadium are located just 3 minutes’ walking distance from Wollongong’s City Centre. Gate D is located on the beach side of the venue.
The Wollongong train station is a 10-minute walk from the venue, there are also buses that go between the station and the stadium.
The free Gong Shuttle runs on weekdays from 7am – 10pm, making it easy to get around the city. It runs every 10 minutes in both directions from 7am – 6pm and every 20 minutes from 6pm – 10pm.
To view the shuttle route visit here.
There are approximately 1,200 parking spaces within a few minutes walking distance from WIN Stadium;
• WIN Stadium Car Park (adjacent the Chifley Hotel) – pay and display & special event parking rates apply
• Burelli Street East – free after 4.30pm, and on weekends.
• Stewart Street Multi Story
• Stewart Street East – special event parking rates apply
• St Francis Xavier Cathedral
• Market Street
• David Jones Car Park
• Crown Central (North & South)
• Wollongong Station Car Park
Barrier free entry into WIN Stadium is available for guests with a disability.
Accessible car parking spaces and wheelchair seating space is limited and must be reserved prior to attending an event at WIN Stadium.