‘’Watch It, Record It, Love It’’ 2018-19 Promotion
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
THE PROMOTION: The Wellington Phoenix ‘’Watch It, Record It, Love It’’ Promotion (Promotion) gives you the chance to win Wellington Phoenix merchandise and the chance to win a trip for two to the 2018/19 Hyundai A-League Grand Final by watching Wellington Phoenix matches on Sky TV.
HOW TO ENTER:
Watch any of the Wellington Phoenix’s 2018/19 Hyundai A-League regular season matches (home or away) on Sky TV (Promotional Match).
Text the code that is broadcast during the Promotional Match to the promoted text number (one entry per person).
The text line will be open for 24 hours following the match.
A random draw taken from all correct entries will be selected to win the match day prize(s).
All match day prize winners will be entered into the draw to win the Grand Prize of a trip for two to the 2018/19 Hyundai A-League Grand Final.
This Promotion will run during every Wellington Phoenix match (home or away) during the 2018/19 Hyundai A-League regular season. The dates, times and venues currently listed may be subject to change from time to time. Participants will be solely responsible for ensuring that they keep up to date of all such changes. The Promoter will not be liable to any person as a result of any such changes.
The match day prizes may change for each match but will generally be Wellington Phoenix merchandise. The Wellington Phoenix may give out more than one match day prize. The match day prizes are entirely at the discretion of the Wellington Phoenix.
The Grand Prize will consist of return flights from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch and two night’s accommodation in the Hyundai A-League’s Grand Final host city, and tickets to the Grand Final (all for two people).
General Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. The Promoter is Welnix LP trading as Wellington Phoenix FC, Level 1, 258-262 Thorndon Quay, Pipitea, Wellington (Promoter). The Promoter can be contacted on +64 4-802 4498.
2. The Promoter’s and its associated companies’ employees, agents and contractors and their immediate families (including spouses, grandparents, parents, children or grandchildren) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. Entry into the Promotion by txting the promoted number is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by you. All details and instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Each participant may only enter the Promotion once per match. Any additional entries from the same person will be deemed invalid.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for non-receipt for any reason of a text message.
6. In the event of a dispute the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. By participating in the Promotion, participants consent to the use of their name and photograph for any promotional purposes carried out by the Promoter.
8. Promotion winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion. Unless otherwise specified by the Promoter, no additional compensation will be provided by the Promoter for such participation.
9. The Promoter will endeavour to ensure that all relevant means of entry into the Promotion are available at all times during the Promotional Period, but cannot guarantee availability and is not liable for any disruptions or system failure. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or cease any means of entry into the Promotion at its sole discretion. Participants are responsible for all connection costs and any other costs charged by their service provider. If you do not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any fees incurred as a result of interacting with this Promotion. This includes but is not limited to any other mobile service or function used to interact with the Promotion.
10. Prizes will be drawn via random selection within 2 working days of the corresponding match, and the Grand Prize will be drawn via random selection form the match-day prize winners within 2 working days of the final Wellington Phoenix Hyundai A-League regular season match.
11. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify the prize winner by phone after each match. If the prize winner cannot be contacted by phone within one week of the relevant draw then the prize will be re-drawn.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, without prior notice and at its discretion or to extend, postpone or discontinue the Promotion at any time.
13. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any participant if, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, that participant has violated these Terms and Conditions or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion.
14. The Prizes are as stipulated and are non-transferable. The Promoter will not provide cash for all or any part of any prize. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion is not available for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another prize of like value.
15. If any part of the prize involves overseas travel, the prize winner is responsible for ensuring valid passport and, if applicable, any visa required for travel for them or the person accompanying them. Prize winners are also responsible for, and the Promoter strongly recommends, obtaining adequate travel insurance at their own expense.
16. If a minor (under the age of 16) wins the Grand Prize, a parent or legal guardian will be required to travel with the minor. To avoid doubt, the prize winner does not also get to choose a third person to accompany them. In this circumstance, the Promotor reserves the right to verify the identity of the accompanying person and their relationship to the winner.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage or injury whatsoever incurred by any participant (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss). All prizes are taken entirely at the prize-winner’s own risk. Prize-winners indemnify the Promoter against any liability for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the prize. Prize-winners will be required to sign a waiver agreement before accepting the prize.
18. Participants shall indemnify the Promoter for any loss it sustains as a result of a participants act or omission causing loss or injury to another person or entity.
19. These Terms and Conditions are subject to all applicable laws, codes and regulations, including but not limited to the Code for Advertising and Promotion of Alcohol.
20. The Promoter adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Participants in the Promotion agree that the Promoter (and its agents and contractors) may collect and retain their personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and for future promotions carried out by the Promoter and its associated companies. Participants have the right to request access to their personal information held by or on behalf of the Promoter, and to update or remove any such information. All such requests should be directed to the Promoter in writing at the address set out above.
21. Prizes may be subject to the terms and conditions of a third party supplier. If this is the case, it is a condition of entry into the Promotion that participants agree to be bound by such terms and conditions. The Promoter and its associated companies are not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any participant as a result of the conduct of a third party supplier.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any damage whatsoever incurred by any participant (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss). All prizes are taken entirely at the prize winner’s own risk. Prize winners indemnify the Promoter against any liability for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the Promotion or any prize.
23. All valid entries into the competition will receive a free reply of confirmation, in times of high entry volumes some delays may occur in the delivery of this reply message.
24. Only mobile handsets operating on a New Zealand mobile network that supports the use or function of texting to a short code or business marketing code can interact with this promotion. Any mobile numbers operating on networks outside of New Zealand will not be entered into the competition. Please check with your mobile network provider for any issues that are handset or mobile account related.
25. Standard text rates apply and may not be included in any text bundles.