Match Day Mascot Competition
Match Day Mascot for Hyundai A-League 2018/19 Wellington Phoenix Opening Home Match
Full Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only open to all NZ residents aged over 6 years old, except employees of the Promoter, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- Promotional Period: Entries must be submitted between 09:00am on 16TH September 2018 and 12:30pm on 16th September 2018.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted into the overall prize draw throughout the promotional period.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
- To Enter: Entrant must fill out the official competition form provided at the Wellington Phoenix Community Day and inserted into the collection bucket. Entrant must be able to attend the opening match at Westpac Stadium, Wellington Phoenix vs Newcastle Jets in Wellington on Sunday 21st October 2018 at 5pm.
- The Prize(s) – One entrant will be chosen as the winner of the prize. The winner will receive the following prize to be redeemed at 1 x Hyundai A-League match at Westpac Stadium, Wellington Phoenix vs Newcastle Jets on Sunday 21st October 2018 at 5pm:
- 1 x Match Day Mascot experience; winner to be aged between 6 – 12 years of age.
- 2 x tickets for winner’s Guardian(s) to Wellington Phoenix vs Newcastle Jets in Wellington on Sunday 21st October 2018 at 5pm. Tickets will provide the winner with entry to the Wellington Phoenix vs Newcastle Jets match in Wellington on Sunday 21st October 2018 at 5pm to accompany their child acting as the Match Day Mascot. Prize does not include food and beverage. Prize does not include travel to or from the event destination, Westpac Stadium. Winners must be available to take part in the prize on date Sunday 21st October – no alternative dates are available.
- Winner Selection: All entries received by the competition closing date (12:30pm on 16th September 2018) will be entered into a prize draw to win the ‘Prize’. The winning entrant will be selected at random on 16th September 2018.
- Winner Notification: Winner will be notified by direct message from a Wellington Phoenix employee using the details submitted via competition entry within 1 day after the winner selection date (17th September 2018). The winner will be required to respond within 1 day of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that the winner does not respond to communications within 1 day of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not reward the prize to a reserve.
- If a previously confirmed winner for a prize contacts the promoter outside of the winner communication timeframe (as stipulated in clause 10), to then decline their prize the promoter reserves the right to cancel that prize.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
- The winner shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material, which includes social media.
- The name and region of the winner will be available by writing to the promoter for up to 6 weeks from the time of the winner selection.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose.
- The Personal details of the winners will be shared with Wellington Phoenix, for the sole purpose of contacting the winners on behalf of the Promoter.
- By entering this promotion, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with New Zealand Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Wellington Phoenix, The Woolstore Design Centre, Level 1, 258 – 262 Thorndon Quay, Wellington 6011