MATCH DAY MASCOT EXPERIENCE AT WELLINGTON PHOENIX VS MELBOURNE CITY, 21 APRIL 2019
Full Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only open to Wellington Phoenix Junior Members (including Junior Family pass holders, Junior season ticket holders and Junior Nix Members), aged 5-13 years.
- Promotional Period: Entries must be submitted between 17.00 on 10th April 2019 and 16.00 on 18th April 2019.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted into the overall prize draw throughout the promotional period.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- To enter: Entrants must complete the Jotform with their contact details before Thursday 18 April at 4pm. Only Wellington Phoenix Junior Members are eligible to enter.
- The Prize(s) – Six entrants will be chosen as the winner of the prize. The winners will receive the opportunity to walk out with players from Wellington Phoenix or Melbourne City at Westpac Stadium on Sunday 21 April. Prize does not include tickets to Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne City. Prize does not include food and beverage. Prize does not include travel to or from the event destination, Westpac Stadium. Winners must be available to take part in the prize on 21 April – no alternative dates are available.
- Winner Selection: All entries received by the competition closing date (16.00 on 18 April 2019) will be entered into a prize draw to win the ‘Prize’. The winning entrants will be selected at random on 18th April 2019.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email by Wellington Phoenix’s Community and Membership Officer, Becky Cooke. The winner will be required to respond within 1 day of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that the winner does not respond to communications within 24 hours of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and reward the prize to a reserve.
- If a previously confirmed winner for a prize contacts the promoter outside of the winner communication timeframe (as stipulated in clause 8), to then decline their prize the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
- The winner shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material, which includes social media.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose.
- By entering this promotion, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with New Zealand Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Wellington Phoenix, 262 Thorndon Quay, Pipitea, Wellington 6011