$10,000 to be won to celebrate #10MoreYears
The Wellington Phoenix are looking to celebrate the 10 year extension of their A-League licence with a number of ‘’10-themed’’ initiatives at their next home game against Melbourne City on Friday 26th.
After many months of negotiation the Phoenix announced on Friday that a 10 year extension to their A-League licence had been concluded.
Wellington Phoenix Rob Morrison said the support of the fans and the and the fan-initiated #savethenix campaign was crucial.
“On behalf of the club I’d like to acknowledge the support of the other A-League clubs and their fans who came out in the support of the Phoenix during the Save the Nix campaign. The Save the Nix campaign was an important part of the process and we are very grateful for the support.
Wellington Phoenix General Manager said the Club wanted to acknowledge the fans and supporters and put on a bit of a show.
“It’s been a bit of a process to get to this point, and there’s been a few twists and turns in the road, but we’re really pleased we’ve got some real security for the Club.
“And we want to thanks the fans and supporters for their patience’’
There are a number of initiatives currently planned for the match:
- Courtesy of the club’s principle partner Huawei, one person will win $10,000!
- $10 tickets in Aisle 34 (fees apply) – use ‘’10 Years’’ in Password Entry
- 10 x $50 Bethel Woods vouchers - thanks to Carlsberg!
- $10 beer and homemade sausage roll combo in the Mezzanine Bar at Westpac Stadium
Official aftermatch partner Bethel Woods are putting on the following pre-game:
- $10 Burgers ( Cheeseburger, Chicken Burger, Vege Burger - no fries)
- $10 Beers (Panheads)
- $10 Game Tickets ( x30 to sell )
Post game at Bethels:
- Complimentary food
- Signed Shirt Giveaway
- 3x 10moreyears T - Shirts to giveaway
- 2x Double Pass & Tickets to March 5th game & Fan cave experience
More benefits are to be announced throughout next week as well!
At A Glance
Wellington Phoenix v Melbourne City
Friday February 26
All kids tickets $2 plus fees
To purchase tickets in the $10 Bay (Aisle 34) enter “10Years’’ in the Password Entry box. $2 kids tickets also available in this Aisle.