We continue Wollongong Appreciation Month with our second of three clashes at WIN Stadium in March as we entertain Melbourne Victory this evening. Here are some important details surrounding the event at WIN Stadium.
- A-League: Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory
- To purchase your tickets please head to Ticketmaster.com.au (tickets will provide access to both games)
- WIN Stadium, Wollongong
- COVID-19: Face masks encouraged
Key Timings (AEDT)
5:00 pm: Box Office Opens at Gate A & C
6:00 pm: Gates A, B, C Open - Public and Hospitality Areas (Hospitality Entry at Gate B)
7:05 pm: Kick Off - Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory
7:55pm: Half Time
8:10pm: Second Half Commences
8:55 pm: Full Time - Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory
All tickets have been issued via Ticketmaster. It is essential that all patrons obtain tickets from the MyTicketmaster account and transfer all tickets to your personal device to enable ease of entry to the stadium.
It's as simple as:
1. Using your Ticketmaster App or mobile web, login and select your event
2. View and add your tickets to your phone's wallet in advance
3. From your phone's wallet, show your mobile ticket at entry and you're in!
For further information, please read Ticketmaster Mobile Ticket.
Tickets will scan with our team at external doors directly from your device. If you have obtained multiple tickets for your group, it is encouraged that tickets be transferred to members of your group prior to accessing entry points of the venue using the ticket forward feature in your MyTicketmaster account.
Patrons are advised to contact Ticketmaster if they are no longer able to attend the event due to being unwell or displaying any COVID symptoms; or patrons who reside or have spent time in COVID hot spots.
Grab your tickets online here or at the Box office at Gate A & C at WIN Stadium from 5:00 pm.
- Adult tickets from $20.00
- Junior Tickets (5-14 yrs) from $10.00
- Concession from $15.00 (Concession applies to Secondary Student Card, Full-Time Tertiary Student Card, Seniors Card, Australian Government Concession Card, TPI Card, VET Affairs Gold Card holders only.)
- Family Of Four from $45.00 (Family of 4 consists of 1 Adult & 3 Juniors (5-14 Years), or 2 Adults & 2 Juniors (5-14 Years) Children 4 years and under are admitted free provided they do not occupy a seat.
Please note: No ATM’s will be onsite as the venue will be cashless.
If a Member needs their ticket re-printed, please visit a box office to receive a replacement ticket.
For non-ticketed Members, you will have received your 10% Match tickets discount email. If you haven't please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Things to know before you arrive
- Stay home if you are unwell or display any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Persons who have visited / attended nominated venues on NSW Public Health website, may not be permitted to attend this event based on the directive of NSW Public Health.
- WIN Stadium is operating under reduced capacity. Empty seats are distributed throughout the venue, however you may have people seated next to you.
- Each ticket transaction/redemption captures the primary redeeming patron’s contact details for tracing and tracking purposes. We strongly encourage all patrons to download the COVIDSafe App and utilise the Service NSW app to sign in at WIN Stadium.
- Attendance is subject to the WIN Stadium COVID-19 Conditions of Entry.
- There will be no cash facilities at the event. All transactions will be made by contactless card.
Things to know at the event
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres with people outside of your immediate group (where possible).
- Avoid movement around the venue and remain seated unless purchasing food and beverage or visiting bathroom amenities.
- You must sit in the seat assigned to you, as displayed on your ticket.
- Face masks are encouraged and available from venue staff on request.
- In line with advice from NSW Public Health, we ask you limit singing and chanting (where possible).
How to keep the event safe
- Co-operate with all WIN Stadium staff and follow their directive.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available in key locations throughout the venue including entry/exit points, bathrooms and concourses.
- Remain patient and practice physical distancing while our dedicated staff work to get you home safely.
- Unfortunately, the Paladin sports merchandise stall will not be open during this game. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Merchandise is available at the UOW UniShop on Campus – Building 11, Northfields Avenue and also online at Football Central.
Food and Beverage
WIN Stadium has a variety of food and beverage outlets available to keep you satisfied during the game situated in the Western grandstand opening from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm. There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium and all transactions will be by contactless card.
You are welcome to bring your own packed food in small quantities. Any plastic bottles must be sealed, and under the size of 600ml (non-alcoholic). Please note that all liquor, glass bottles, breakable containers and unsealed beverages are not permitted into WIN Stadium. Commercial food is not permitted to be brought into the Centre.
For a pre-match meal or drink, why not head to The Fraternity.
Getting to the Venue & Parking
- Fans should consider all the available travel options ahead of time as public transport continues to operate at COVID safe capacities to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- Fans are encouraged to drive with their group and park near the stadium. Plan to arrive early as traffic may be heavier than usual and parking will be in high demand.
- If you have to catch public transport, plan ahead, aim to arrive early and allow plenty of extra travel time getting to and from the game. Remember to use your Opal card or a contactless payment method.
- The closest station to WIN Stadium is Wollongong on the South Coast Line, however planned weekend trackwork is taking place on the South Coast Line during the event and buses replace trains between Waterfall and Central. Customers should allow plenty of extra time and plan ahead.
- Check real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available capacity. Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand. Wearing a face mask while travelling on public transport is mandatory in Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong areas.
- For more details and to plan your trip, visit transportnsw.info.
There are approximately 1,200 parking spaces located within close proximity, and only a few minutes walking distance, from WIN Stadium.
Accessible parking areas have been designated in close proximity to each of WIN Stadium's accessible entries.
Road closures will be in place from 5:00pm as follows:
- Northbound lane of Harbour Street, between Stewart & Burelli Street.
- Southbound lanes of Harbour St between Burelli Street and Crown Street.
For further information, please read Getting to the Venue.
Post-Match Function (Please see below)
The post match function will not be on this week due to the timing of the Match. We apologise for the inconvenience and we look forward to seeing you at our post match function following the game this Sunday 28 March.