Wellington Phoenix Holiday Programmes are back for January!
Dates, Locations and Times
Monday 27 - Tuesday 28 January - Fraser Park Sportsville, Lower Hutt 9am - 3pm
Wednesday 29 – Thursday 30 January – Martin Luckie Park, Wellington City 9am- 3pm
- Coaching from Members of Wellington Phoenix Academy
- Official Paladin playing socks – identical to what the players wear on game day!
- 1 adult and 1 child ticket to Round 20: Wellington Phoenix vs Western United on Friday 21 February at 7.15 pm.
- Visit from Wellington Phoenix players* or Nixie
*Visit from Wellington Phoenix players not guaranteed and subject to training schedule.
- Appropriate football attire (boots, shin pads)
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Warm clothes and rain jacket (in case of cold weather)
- Positive attitude
The first day of the programme consists of football skills-based activities and games. On the second day we run a mini World Cup Style tournament with a round robin competition, followed by finals.
2 day $150
1 day $110
2 day $120
1 day $90
Please note, Junior Nix season ticket holders are not entitled to this discount. Those holding all other season ticket Membership types can access the reduced price
Our Holiday Programmes are coached by talented players from the Wellington Phoenix Football Academy. We endeavour to include guest speakers involved in professional football where possible.
In the event of wet weather, the holiday programme will not be cancelled but will take place at an alternative indoor venue.
Registrations close Friday 25 January. Please note registrations will close before this date if each programme reaches its limit of 60 children.
For any questions, contact our Community and Membership Officer Robyn Connor at email@example.com