This is an opportunity to play your favourite game all day, develop your skills, make new friends and rub shoulders with members of the Wellington Phoenix Academy.
Suitable for ages 7-12 and all abilities.
Monday 15 – Tuesday 16 April – Wellington College turf, 9am- 3pm
- Coaching from Members of Wellington Phoenix’s Academy
- Wellington Phoenix holiday programme t-shirt
- Size 4 training ball
- 1 adult and 1 child ticket to Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne City, Sunday 21 April
- Wellington Phoenix cap
- Appropriate football attire (boots, shin pads)
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Warm clothes and rain jacket (in case of cold weather)
- Positive attitude
The first day of the programme consists of football skills-based activities and games. On the second day we run a mini World Cup Style tournament with a round robin competition, followed by finals.
2 day $150
1 day $110
2 day $120
1 day $90
Please note, Junior Nix complimentary season ticket holders are not entitled to the Member discount for this programme.
To register, click here: https://form.jotform.co/90656586864878
Registrations close Wednesday 10 April. Please note registrations will close before this date if the programme reaches its limit of 60 children.
In the event of wet weather, the holiday programme will take place indoors at Wellington High School’s Tindall gymnasium.
For any questions, contact our Community and Membership Officer Becky Cooke at email@example.com