Sky Stadium has a gold rating from Be. Lab. We aim to deliver a quality experience for all patrons including those with access requirements. We provide a number of facilities to ensure attending an event is as easy as possible.
Getting to the Stadium
Are you being dropped off by vehicle?
- There is a set down area available on the ground floor car park. Just ask the car park attendants for directions.
- From the ground floor, a golf cart is available to transport you up to a set down area near the Stadium entrance.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available to assist you in getting to your seat from the drop off area. Please alert a staff member if you require such assistance.
- For exhibitions, vehicle set down may be permitted at the top of the ramp, if traffic volumes are low.
Are you bringing your own vehicle?
- An area for disabled parking on the ground floor is set aside at events.
- From the ground floor, a golf cart is available to transport you up to a set down area near the Stadium entrance. A disabled Mobility pass by itself does not entitle you to park at the Stadium. Stadium event day parking charges will apply.
- If you need to purchase a mobility parking pass please click here. Advance purchase needs to be completed at least one week prior to the day of the event. Please note once purchased, this is non-refundable.
- Advance purchase is not available for Exhibition type events – please speak to attendant on arrival to be directed to a suitable area.
Are you coming by bus or train?
We have golf carts available to transport patrons requiring assistance from the top of the railway station ramps, or the top of the spiral staircase on Thorndon Quay to the entrance gates and back to the public car park.
At the end of the event, the people-movers will run on demand to return you to one of the three areas.
Check out the Wellington Accessibility Map for extra information while navigating the capital.
Special areas have been set aside in the Stadium bowl for wheelchairs and care-givers. Request details from the ticketing company when booking your ticket.
Events with seating on the pitch
Wheelchairs are not permitted onto the pitch. This is for your own safety in the event of an emergency. We recommend you contact the ticketing company for the event and request details of wheelchair seating.
These are located next to Aisles 1, 3, 7, 12, 17, 21, 26, 30, 35 (separate from main toilet blocks).