TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The distribution of the complimentary tickets are subject to the following terms and conditions and the General Terms and Conditions of Entry.
1. The promoter is Welnix LP trading as Wellington Phoenix FC, Level 1, 258-262 Thorndon Quay, Pipitea, Wellington (Wellington Phoenix). The Wellington Phoenix can be contacted on +64 4-802 4498.
2. The promotion will only be held on Round 19 of the Hyundai A-League season 2018/19 on Saturday 24 November 2018 v Adelaide United.
3. One thousand (1,000) tickets will be available at the gates at Westpac Stadium for distribution to women and girls to mark Female Football Round and Suffrage 125 (The ‘’Promotion’’)
4. Tickets will be available at gates open, one hour before kick-off, at 6.35pm on Saturday 24 November
5. The ticket pick up point will be at the gates at Westpac Stadium. signposted at Westpac Stadium on game day
6. Once the 1,000 tickets are distributed, no further tickets will be made available
7. One ticket per customer only
8. Complimentary tickets cannot be exchanged for another ticket in another area of the Stadium.
9. The decision of the Wellington Phoenix in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Wellington Phoenix and its employees will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs (for instance incurred in not receiving a complimentary ticket) or any injury whatsoever suffered by an entrant as a result of or in connection with the Promotion, including any inability to enter, complete or continue the Promotion
11. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Wellington Phoenix will not be liable for any refund for any purchase of a pre-purchased match ticket or Wellington Phoenix season pass.
12. The complimentary ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or exchanged for any other ticket in the stadium
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.